Click on “Books” above to learn more and order your copies today.
- Who Told You That You Were Naked? Black Women Reclaiming Sexual & Spiritual Goodness – Any denial of one’s true self means living in less than full freedom . . .
- Bootlicked to Balanced: Healing the Mind, Freeing the Spirit – Whatever changes you want to make, begin inside of you . . .
A young, Christian woman, sexy beyond her years, comes of age in the hands of an older lover, despite her big brother’s objections.
Click on “Films” above to learn more about Desire’s Kiss.
- no ordinary sunday – When a family friend’s visit turns into something unexpected, the skeletons of a church mother come rolling out of the closet. (Honorable Mention in the 2010 Ethel Woolson Lab)
- Maria Theotokos: Mary, Mother of God – Festival music drama that tells the story of Jesus’ birth through the life of his mother, “Maria,” who birthed a promise from G~d despite life’s obstacles, including ostracism from family and friends.
- “Serenade to Sisters I & II” – A four-scene skit depicting themes: “Respect Yourself, Protect Yourself;” “You Can Get a New Man, But You Can’t Get a New Life;” “No Glove, No Love.”
Click on “Plays” above to learn more about candi’s stageplays.
(c) 2014-2012 candi dugas, llc